Infographic: "The Top 10 Facts about Weird Science" Countdown
10. Scientists have created an Oxygen particle that allows a person to live without breathing.
9. One oxygen molecule can be breathed by hundreds of people and animals.
8. A headless chicken lived for 18 months.
7. A full head of human hair is strong enough to support the weight of two elephants.
6. More germs are transferred shaking hands than kissing.
5. Until the 1960s, injecting a species of frog with a woman’s urine was the only reliable pregnancy test.
4. In the 1930s, an American doctor tried to bring dead animals back to life by injecting them with chemicals and rocking them on a seesaw. He failed to replicate his relative success with dead humans.
3. Botox is the world’s most deadly toxin and is produced by a type of bacteria.
2. The average person produces enough saliva in their lifetime to fill two swimming pools.
1. There are more living organism on the skin of each human than there are humans on Earth.