Group 5: "In the kitchen" + "Every cloud has a silver lining"
|Chef, Gordon Ramsay [source]|
In order to avoid writing over-complex ideas, I have decided to limit them down to three bullet points.
- Chef puts food in oven, falls asleep (/ reads book / leaves room).
- Food burns, chaos ensues, chef tries to remedy the chaos (running for oven gloves etc.).
- Curious, chef tastes burnt food, enjoys it, founds own restaurant.
After a discussion with Alan, it is clear these ideas are weaker than the one above.
- Chef is washing up.
- Goes to walk away, slips over on suds.
- Sees money hidden under nearby oven, takes it.
- Chef is flipping pancake.
- Flips pancake too high, drops on face while mouth open.
- Bites into pancake, loves the taste.
- Chef flipping pancake.
- Flips pancake too high, it falls in pan of sauce.
- Takes it out of pan, hesitantly takes a bite, loves the new taste.