Tuesday 10 May 2016

[Major Project] Submission Post

Rendered Iron + Tablet Scene



Character Turnarounds



Act One Pre-Vis



"Elements Academy" Making Of

This will be provided on the submission computer, because as of 5:08pm I am unable to export my Making Of pages from Photoshop, and the software is refusing to open on my home computer. I will attempt to open this within the University soon, once I have commuted there. If I have no luck I will be forced to include the Photoshop file as my Making Of, because it includes all the individual pages set out in order. If time allows, I will provide it within this blog post, if I am able to open Photoshop and turn it into a PDF document.

UPDATE:

I have managed to solve the issue at University, and have provided my Making Of below...

No comments:

Post a Comment