After Sukhi's advice and previous comments from Alan, I have changed much of the events of our story. I returned to the pre-vis to better help us visualise the events and camera setup when animating.
When animating for the revised pre-vis I began by performing more detailed movements with the default characters, however I took advice from a classmate concerning this being unnecessary considering the exact motions would be repeated in the final animation; this resulted in me simply performing basic movements of the objects and characters themselves to illustrate what would be happening - this can be seen in the form of floating objects.
The camera positioning seen in this clip is not representative of what will be used in the animation itself. I had tested out other camera angles with our previous pre-vis but I am unable to upload them tonight due to software differences.
To save wasting time I have decided to detail the rest of the main events with bullet points, these are:
- As the guy shakes multiple spices into the pan, each time he puts one back down it slowly dislodges an apple holding the shelf up; the apple being sat in a fruit bowl beneath the shelf. Many of the spices he forgets to put the lid back on.
- As the incline grows everything on the shelf slowly begins sliding towards the spice rack.
- Eventually the apple is completely dislodged from beneath the shelf, causing the shelf to fall and knock the spice rack over.
- Knocking various open and unopened spices into the pan.
- While panicking the guy tries to remedy the situation, pulling stuff out of the pan.
- In the confusion he hits his head on the heat extractor, this leaves him dazed, causes the already loose pans to fall down and causes a wonky overhead cupboard to open further.
- He tastes the food, hates it.
- While dazed and hoping to cover up the bad taste so his date enjoys it, just missing pans on the floor, he moves over to the fridge but hits his head on the open cupboard.
- Even more dazed he slips on a pan, as he falls he hangs onto the fridge handle, swinging with the open door before falling on his behind - meanwhile a couple of objects fall out of the open fridge and hit his head.
- CUT TO CREDITS
- Post-Credits: We see him nervously present a plate of the disgusting food to his date (possibly while rubbing his head with his other hand) hoping by some luck she likes it, after taking a hesitant bite, she loves it and begins to scoff it.